Contact us today for a FREE, no obligation consultation.
We'd love to hear from you
Auction Bidding Service
Get a pro in your corner.
Auctions can be incredibly high pressure, high stress events. That's why it pays to have a seasoned professional in your corner who can act on your behalf.
All of us at Logica Property can remember our first auction. On the day of arriving to an auction site, the anxiety and excitement are palpable and there's an eerie atmosphere as groups huddle, making their plans and discussing their chances. From the moment the auctioneer starts, the tension erupts and your adrenaline surges. This is when mistakes are made and excessive prices often paid...
With a pro on your side, you'll have the benefit of a professional keeping a cool head as they strategically bid to place the probability of getting a positive result in your court.
• We will use our experience and bidding skills to give you the best chance of securing the property.
• We will take the stress and emotion out of purchasing property at auction and often save you a substantial amount of money.
• We can provide you will realistic expectations of the likely selling price of the property.
• Your identity can remain confidential if you wish.
• We can also represent you if you cannot attend.
As part of the service:
• We use our expertise to ensure all pre-auction preparations are completed.
• If requested, we personally inspect the property and prepare a full market appraisal (optional).
• We use our expertise to develop the most appropriate auction bidding strategy to maximise the chances of securing the property.
• We execute and modify the strategy as required by the swift progress of the auction, including any negotiations during auction.
• If the property is “passed in” at auction, we continue to negotiate with the selling agent on the day of the auction (no extra cost to you).
Get a quote and begin the search with us.
P: 02 9415 6677
I: +612 9415 6677
M: +61 411 297 602
A: PO Box 234
Roseville, NSW 2069
Sydney & Adelaide